This is called Ice Tower nozzle or Cedar nozzle.
Fountain nozzle sprays can be used in a wide variety of ways to achieve spectacular effects.
With beautiful shape and convenient installation, it can be adapted to a wide range of ponds and fountains.
Easily installation, it only requires pipe and a submergible water pump.
The performance of all fountain spray heads is directly affected by the GHP pumped through the fountain nozzle head. For a higher and wider spray pattern in your pond, a higher GPH pump is required.
1 x 3/4" DN20 Stainless Steel Ice Tower Fountain Nozzle
- Material: Stainless steel
- Connection Size: 3/4" DN20 External Thread
- Working pressure: 5.8-29 PSI (40-200Kpa)
- Water volume: 8.8-17.6 GPM (2-4 m³/h)
- Jet spray diameter: 0.65 feet (0.2 m); Jet spray height: 3.3-13 feet (1-4 m)