Vary the output of asynchronous pumps wirelessly by remote control! Unlike integrated variable speed controllers, where any failure of pump or controller renders everything non-operational, the Atlantic Water Gardens Variable Speed Controller operates separately from the pump. When powering on, sends full power to the pump to start and then dials it back down to the last power setting. Variable Speed Controllers are as easy to synchronize as they are to control. To synchronize the remote, simply plug in the control box and it will automatically search for the nearest remote control. Touching any button on the remote will immediately synchronize it to the control box. To synchronize multiple units to one remote, simply plug in the additional control box you want to synchronize and touch any button on the remote you want to pair with it.
- Set "on" and "off" times on easy-to-read digital display
- Rugged weatherproof housing protects against the elements
- 10 levels of adjustment, to as low as 25% of the total flow
- Overriding control box with the remote control does not change the settings
- Works with TT Series or TW Series Pumps